Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thank You For Giving To The Lord

Did my title make you start humming the song? It might be a "dated" song... but the words are always relevant. Lately, I've been sharing my testimony and each time I do, I realize just how many people have made an impact on my life.
This coming Sunday I have been asked to share about my mission work with the church I grew up in. McBain Baptist church means so much to me and I'm so excited to not only share about my mission work but also take a moment to share a little about how God used that church to raise up this missionary. God used people like Laurie who invited me to my first Awana class; Diane who saw a little girl who needed more of Jesus; and bus drivers who picked me up faithfully every Sunday and every Wednesday.
Of course the list of those who impacted my life does not end there... there are the friends I met at Calvin who helped me discover who I am, the outreach team at Calvary CRC who taught me how to be a true servant and my "family" at Northpoint who continue to help me deepen my relationship with Jesus.
So many people, through so many different avenues... all a part of making me a person God would someday call into the mission field.
Thank you to each of you who faithfully taught, gave, listened, guided and loved me. Many of you did not see where all of this would lead, many of you were only in my life for a season - but you allowed God to use you to make me who I am today.
For that I truly am blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed this post, plus your previous post too. Thank you for serving, and sharing the Lord's Word & love to others. You are a blessing!

    You are being prayed for.
    Love, Guelda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is awesome to see how God is using you! Continued blessings as you move forward in this journey!

    ReplyDelete