Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Body of Christ

This week I am mailing out support requests. As a missionary associate I have to have my full support pledged before I can begin my work. Please join me in prayer over each of these letters as they go forth.
This is not the easiest part of my mission work. In this economy, the last thing people want is to be asked to make another monthly committment.
But this calling is for a higher purpose than my ease and comfort, which is why I am being obedient and asking. We are all called to play a part in the Great Commission. As the Body of Christ, we all have a role to play. My role is to be the feet who carries the Good News. Others are called to be encouragement. Some are called to be teachers - raising up future missionaries. Some are called to give above and beyond... but all are called to give joyfully.
I pray for each of you that is called to give. I pray that you will find a great joy and blessing in sharing your gifts with those of us called to go. I pray God blesses you in a special way so you can continue to give and help spread the Good News to the end of the earth. Bless you!
If you would like to join my monthly support team, please see the link to the right hand side of this blog, or contact me for a form. Your support is greatly needed. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment